These rules are created for peace and order within the server, therefore all players must follow them. Any violations or exploitation of these rules should be reported to the staff team for investigation.
- Be Kind. Our staff will not hesitate to ban those who are being a toxic, racist, homophobic or misogynist troll. See/bans in game.
- Earn Your Items. Doing things such as begging, cheating, or hacking ruins the survival spirit. Try the shops or work hard for them. See /basics in game.
- No Destructive Griefing. Griefing shouldn't be a fun thing to do! If you're needing to remove a structure that's an eyesore to look at, that's fine (as long as it's unclaimed). Check if they are active! (/seen ) See /grief in game.
- Clean and Civil Chat. Make the chat helpful, friendly and fun for everyone by keeping a positive vibe; No excessive cursing or inappropriate words, spamming, heavily controversial or political conversations. See /chat in game.
- English-only Chat. Using only the English language helps our staff moderate the chat to keep it clean and civil.
- No Game Exploitation. Things that make the game easier and exploited such as AFK Fish Farms, 0 Tick Pistons, or TNT Duplications are strictly forbidden.
- No Heavy Redstone. Don’t create heavy redstone contraptions that will make everyone else’s experience unpleasant. Keep it compact and be considerate.
- Compact Mob Farms. Keep the holding chamber for XP and Mob farms limited to a 1x1 (Some exceptions for other mobs: spiders, guardians, etc.) See /farms in game.
- Don't lag the server!
- 50 total mobs/animals/villagers/portal max per chunk.
- 15 hoppers/2 hopper minecarts per farm.
- Keep your farms a reasonable size.
- Keep farms underground or ON ground. No floating farms.
- Must have an on/off switch. There are no exceptions.
- 1x1 block holding chamber for XP farms, no larger. (Exceptions for certain mobs: spiders, endermen, etc.)
- No soul sand or magma blocks for Guardian Farms.
- Max 25x25 block spawn size for Guardian Farms.
- No bigger than 2 chunks for Slime Farms.
If you have been punished and you disagree with a staff member’s decision, please respectfully post your side (or your defense) in the #staff-help channel on our /discord server.